Choose your favourite pair of jeans, put them on the floor and measure as follows. Then compare the measurements with our sizecharts. Our jeans are sanforized. The expected shrinkage will be 3% at a maximum so there is no need to size up.
1. waist: Pull the jeans tight on the waistband. Measure end to end and multiply the result by 2.
2. front rise: place the measuring tape at crotch and measure straight up to the waistband.
5. thigh: place the measurement tape on the highest point of inner thigh and measure to the edge of the thigh.
6. inseam: place the measurement tape at crotch and measure down the inseam to the hem.
7. knee: place the measurement tape at crotch and measure down 30 cm. Then measure edge to edge.
8. leg opening: place the measurement tape straight across the leg opening and measurement from edge to edge.
Our jeans are true to size, but please check if the fit will fit you right.
Not sure about the right size? Send us an email to email@example.com. We look forward to your questions.